Nano - Floor unit, castor feet with clearance from 900mm
Nano - Floor Unit, Lockable Castors Perspex Screens with 600mm Clearance
Description: Produced from high quality 5mm acrylic panels and aluminum frame our Nano Range is both lightweight with great mobility and can be positioned anywhere in an office, healthcare or educational environment.
Clear Perspex room dividers offer great protection and help reduce the spread of viruses by ensuring customers, pupils and employees can socially distance all without breaking up the look and feel of open office and classroom spaces.
The lockable castor base allows for repositioning with ease and the flexibility to create and manage your own Covid safe space.
Includes 150mm clearance from floor to frame, total 900mm from floor to base of screen.
Options: The Nano Range of Perspex screens is a highly versatile range, offering great value for money and is available in a range of sizes to suit every application. Select from a 600mm wide screens up to a maximum width of 3000mm or heights from 1200mm to 2500mm heights. Also available with an adjustable height or flat base options.
If you can't find what you are looking for contact us and we can develop a solution bespoke to your requirements.
Why Choose The Nano Range?
- Free standing acrylic screens
- Ideal social distancing solution where worktop space limited
- Lockable castor wheels
- Mobile, lightweight and stable
- Requires no maintenance
- Can be easily cleaned and sanitised
- 5mm thick high-quality Perspex Screen
- Tool-free assembly (all that's required is a bit of elbow grease to assemble the pre made feet to the frame)
- Designed and manufactured to order in the UK
- Available in a range of lengths, widths, base styles
- Can be customised to suit your application, please contact our experts for more information