Vaccination Room - Double Aperture
Vaccination Room - Double ApertureDescription: This vaccination room with a double aperture opening provides a facility for privacy and patient dignity, as well as practicality for patient testing and vaccinations. Made from a strong aluminum frame and Perspex wall panels, it is easy to install and to maintain cleanliness levels. Add on units can be purchased to make up multiple vaccination rooms to assist with large volumes.
Options: Available in individual units up 8 blocks to form a group formation. For minimal exposure a single aperture Perspex wall is the perfect alternative.
Why choose Vaccination Room with Double Aperture ?
- Provides a safe space for patients and employees
- Extremely price competitive
- Attractive, ergonomic and practical design to support the vaccination program
- Consideration for privacy and patient confidentiality
- Optically clearer than glass
- Designed and manufactured to order in the UK
- Can be easily cleaned and sanitised, safe for use with alcoholic cleaners
- Freestanding can be installed on any flat surface
- Available in a range of different styles and configurations
- Can be customised to suit your application, please contact our experts for more information